June 14, 2012

When everything is temporary... [Part 2]

My previous post was on some of the very important people in my life...

I was looking through some of the old photos....I don't have the soft copy of some of these photos and so I decided to take them using the camera and post it here as memories...

oops...the good old days...and I've already been so arrogant back then...

I still remember my Form 1-3 friends...some of them are really cool peeps...

my first Youth Camp....


F4 and F5 gang!

Crazy joker that never fail to impress me...


And how can I forget getting close with strangers in just 3 days through a seminar...


Shorties on my left and right...

When I looked at these photos, I wonder where is the place for these moments in my today's life...but I can not dwell on the past...it's about cherishing those moments and making sense of today....

It is still a good laugh to look back and realize that we were really young back then without actually realizing it...


No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007