Golden Palm Tree Resort

The entire last week was almost spent in the Golden Palm Tree Resort as I went there with my company to prepare for an event for Top 200 GSMs under Great Eastern. 

Well, I couldn't believe the rate was about 1k per night until I read this on the internet. 


1.3k per night? Honestly, I find it to be overvalued. Anyway, here is the experience of staying in the place, minus the workload there.


Well, since I'm there for work purposes, my first visit was to the Secretariat room. Honestly, the impression was good enough. The room was spacious and a beauty.
 







Well, we have to consider going back to our room as it is quite a distance from the Lobby and the Grand Ballroom. 

This is what we used for moving from one place to another most of the time...

The buggy car service is quite good...

Well, this is the bed that I sleep in...


Check out the living room in the villa...





 


And if you switch on the TV, you get to choose a lot of things...the movies that you want to watch, ask for room service, order foods and even shopping.



Check this out....there is a greeting to my boss here....


I even manage to sneak some time to go for a walk in the beach...

This is the snapshots I have taken using my iPhone...










Well, overall, I don't find the money worthwhile....1k per night?? The swimming pool is small and while the service is good, there are a lot of flies when you go to the clubhouse for a drink or makan. 


The clubhouse closes about 12 which means no nightlife here...there are some makan places outside the resort but I wouldn't recommend going as I find it a bit dangerous. 


Nevertheless, the environment and the place is really a good one for couples to spend the night over....a romantic environment! 


Well, if you don't think 1k is a lot, then Golden Palm Tree Resort might just be the right one for you to go to enjoy your quiet holiday.

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.