Grandma's birthday

Sometimes it could feel amazingly taxing to be going for Chinese cuisine style dinner especially when I am not a fan of that kind of food...
Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable experience to be spending the night and dinner with my family, for my granny's birthday...




Well, here's a snapshot before my family went for the dinner...




Took another photo in the car while waiting to fetch YenLeng...




Tada!! Our beautiful pics outside the restaurant in Heritage Hotel...
Anyway, this is the menu for the day...I had no idea what is written there either...




Well, if you are thinking about food, these photos might interest you...not me though...
















Everyone rushing for the food...




This one is kinda yummy!! No idea what is it though...
















Prawns...everyone seem to enjoy this but never me...I had no idea why...








Chicken head...poor chicken...












Guess what...My grandma and us...Jovian on the top left, JasonToh on the top right and me next to my granny...

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.