Stronger

Sometimes life can be awful. Things can go terribly wrong.

A car accident, a summon (for not renewing license) on the same day could be bad enough. Then you have to have the courage to fix those mess....and one have to do it while busy with work. That was last week. One way to sum it all up: BAD WEEK!




Nevertheless, it was during this period that I see people who are being supportive. Family, friends and colleagues who really care about you.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
....
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter

I remembered how it used to work...whenever I had a problem, I would talked to my family, called LiangHin, talked about things and after setting the right perspective, I'm able to respond in the right manner.

But those days are in the past...I no longer discussed things over with people who support me. I still need help in areas that I'm weak at and I am grateful for those who are there for me.
But I am stronger now. I can respond to BAD/DISASTROUS circumstances on my own in the right way...I'll need the right perspective...that's the start of it. 
 
 



No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.