September 29, 2012

Family come over to KL

Today, my family came to KL to visit. The main reason was because my grandma was admitted to Institut Jantung Negara (IJN). 
Anyway, as my grandma was okay already and could be discharged, we were all in jolly mood. 




Took photos with my baby in IJN

Say cheese!!

Honestly, the IJN interior is pretty awesome...looks more like hotel than places for the sick. No wonder people like Dr. Mahathir also came here for treatment...

Here are some of the photos that I took...




As we were waiting for our grandma to be discharged, we decided to go for some makan session...my sister wanted to drink a coffee....and we stopped by at the Gloria Jeans' Coffee....

I took the photo of the prices for those who are interested...






Well, we had our mornings spent in IJN waiting...

saying hi next to a signboard directing to the IJN Auditorium...
After our mornings there, we went to KLCC...

Had our lunch in Ben's...

To eat is to Love? I couldn't really agree with this but it's pretty creative in design..



Hello!! Say hi to the sweetest couple!!
 
Checking out the menu outside before deciding to go in...

After that, we went for a quick shopping in KLCC before heading to my aunty's place for dinner with my grandma, uncles, aunties and cousins...

We ordered Domino's Pizza while my grandma had her favourite chicken drumstick with rice...

It was pretty good to catch up with some of them...we also managed to finish watching the movie: Friday the 13th....couldn't believe that I have yet to watch the movie until today. (super outdated)






Well, it was pretty much a good Saturday....enjoyed the family time!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007