October 24, 2012

Life [Part 1]

Work has been a big part of my life recently, but I still make a lot of effort to ensure that I meet up with people, hang out and have fun...


During the Great Leo event....

Last month, while working during the Great Leo 2011/2012 event in Great Eastern, I met up with an old friend, Cheng Sai Mun and his girlfriend.

Sai Mun and I

Cani (Sai Mun's girlfriend) and I
We do not have much time to catch up but it is really good to get to meet old friends and know that they are doing well...am glad to see my friend doing good in his career and with a beautiful girlfriend as well.

I also have quite a lot of fun with my colleagues in Genting.

Irene and Alicia
We went for a short drinking session after work. It was relaxing and good to talk about life and hear from other stories...a lot of things to learn throughout those dialogue sessions.

Irene and I...a colleague that really take good care of me...
While taking breaks in between work...

With my new sister in E&P, Candice....somehow, we look a bit like stepsiblings hor? :-)

During the preparation

In formal wear

When my family and Yenleng came to KL....

My family and Yenleng actually came to KL to visit my grandma (admitted to IJN). 

Since my grandma was recovering well, we were all in jolly mood...

Took this while in IJN
During junior and friends' convocation...

Trying on the graduation attire...oops...I'm too old for this already...



I couldn't really take photos with my junior as I had to work on that day but we went for some hang out sessions at night...am really happy to know people like KY, Siow Wei, May Kee, and Choon Foong...





And not forgetting...my Sports Science buddies...happy that you guys finally graduated!!

Some birthday celebrations....


Along the way, there was also some birthday celebrations with my colleagues...

Some snapshots that we took...







Well, there are more coming....

I have loads to talk about the Annual Dinner that I had, the time I hang out with some of my former university friends....people like Wen Shiuan and Chin May....

Then, the people whom I hold closest to my heart...my family members, YenLeng, some of my close friends that I have not get to see for a long long time....I think life is a funny story...there are those people who played such a significant role in your life, who no longer get to spend those special moments with you and yet you remember them so well. People like Liang Hin, Aunty Lindy and many others who help to build my character and strengthen me in times of need....and as I grow older, I began to understand...the stories of friendships and love...it is not about us anymore...it is about a community....about people....and how we make sense of those moments...because each moment carries its' own significant and beautiful value.

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007