October 26, 2012

Singapore Day 1: Gardens by the Bay [teaser]

Well, it was pretty fun to be going down Singapore with my close siblings and YenLeng, people that care the most about me basically...




The view here is amazing...I'm definitely not a "flower" or "garden" lover but the scene and view here are breathtaking...

It was definitely very tiring, with a lot of walking to be done but all of it was worth it when one look at the beauty in nature, something that tells us Someone is Up there and He knows what He is doing...




You look at this and you start to wonder...human can still create a lot of positives in life...not all is left hopeless...




We always need that Wow factor in life and I am still looking for it...maybe traveling into places could help me renew faith...




I'm happy that the people who love me continue to love and trust me...it means a lot...

This journey in the Gardens is definitely a beautiful and meaningful one...

There are times that we have to walk through those difficult steps and roads to see the beauty in life...
There are times that I have to do it alone but I know the search will be a worthwhile one, just like the trip today...




That's all for now...will post more on this once I get back to my laptop...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007