November 30, 2012

Left early and enjoy free dinner: KFC

What happened when I said goodbye to GE right at the dot? People looked at me and asked that weird question..."You're going back now?" 

Maybe there were times that I would asked the same annoying question...but I don't give a damn today...was feeling exhausted with all these unsolved issues. 

Well, the first thing that hit my head is: What's for dinner? Since I have not been eating dinner at the right time for a long time....

I got home, opened my drawer and saw this amazing voucher...


Free Dinner!!

I am not really a KFC person but having it free makes it even more delicious....although no drinks come with it, I'm satisfied since I want to cut down on my sugar intake....



First snapshot...




Feeling very happy getting to eat it for free, so I took another one..

I guess I really do feel exhausted....I'm going to continue the movie Ted that I had watched halfway yesterday night...


No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007