December 02, 2012

Hate the jam while back to KL from Ipoh...

I had a rather amazing weekend back in Ipoh but was instantly turned off by the jam when I was on my way back to KL from Ipoh.

I left at about 4.30pm and only reached to Salak South house at about 8.30pm. It was also raining all the way while I was on my way back. 

Initially, it was still okay as I was enjoying the music in my car...luckily I brought some of the CDs that I have not been listening for quite a while along with me this time around....nevertheless, after about an hour, I was getting agitated. 


Couldn't take the jam so took a photo of it...not very clear...damn the iPhone's camera during night time...

Anyway, I'll blog about the amazing weekend back in Ipoh later...for now, I wanna exercised then go grab my dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007