December 09, 2012

Heart of Worship

Yesterday night, before I went out for a drink with Addie and Sara, I was strumming and playing with my guitar before I bump into this song again...


"Heart of Worship"

And as I played the music, it all suddenly make sense...the good things that come along the way, the mistakes that I made, the selfish decision that I made...and many others...
I'm not going to say all of those are God's plans...but all of those have helped me to see beyond me...helping me to make sense of this song even as I played it...





When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart

I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

Chorus
I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the things I've made it
When it's all about you
It's all about you, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much you deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is yours
Every single breath

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007