December 22, 2012

Let the festive mood begins...

Christmas is coming...it's the holiday season again...so let the festive mood begins...

I was back in Ipoh on 21st December...

Home Sweet Home...
It was awesome to be back home...had my rest...and feeling much better...no office...no more Excel for a while...just exactly what I need...

Then, there was the family dinner...with my grandma, cousins, uncles and aunties as well...



Chinese home cooked food...not my favourite but definitely feel good to have home cooked food...
The festive mood is definitely there...and we do not waste the time...we went for a Starbucks session in Ipoh Parade...

Tada!!

The Starbucks drinks with the tumbler...

my brother, finally with the Starbucks planner...

check this out: the Apple family...iPod, iPhone and iPad mini

It was good to have this time off...forget bout work...it's time to celebrate...lalalala!! 
 

trying to look good...

mom and dad enjoying themselves...

ChiewLian with her iPad mini

look at that happy face on ChiewYee's face...

I know the holiday is a short one this time around but it definitely feels good to be in the festive mood...


compilation of photos...
 Hopefully, there will be more enjoyable stuff during this short break...

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007