December 16, 2012

Q Bistro lunch...

Well, I was feeling rather tired today...probably due to the running and extreme push I gave myself while playing badminton yesterday. 

Today, when I awake, it was rather late already...Soon Aik and I went for a lunch in Q Bistro. 

I felt cheated after I made my order...I just realized how different the order may come out in comparison to those in the menu....

Mark the difference
Of course, the taste of the teh tarik is quite good, in comparison to the many other teh tarik outside, but priced at RM2.00, I think it's a bit over...

Then, I had my nasi goreng ayam...

The left side is what is served...the right side is the image on the menu...
Honestly, given the price, I think it is not worth it...but it was quite fulfilling...I guess it's time to go to GE to get some data to be done at home...

What's next on Sunday? A running session...:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007