December 16, 2012

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Well, I guess life definitely lack a certain adventure and journey...which makes us turn to movies for it....

We have a lot already on the list and now, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey adds onto the list of movies that speaks about adventure...I had heard a lot of positive reviews from my friends and on the internet as well. 

Since it was raining quite heavily, I'll change the day's plan....Running session cancelled....gonna do a simple workout later before heading out for dinner with Wen Shiuan and Soon Aik....then it'll be movie time.



That's right...the title on this post is the movie that we're going for: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

I'm praying that it'll turn out good...if you're not aware: it's a 3 hours movie....


No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007