January 06, 2013

2013: What to aim for?

There are so many things that we have to focus on....a better career with better income, living a healthier life and having a better lifestyle (enjoying life). 

I know that I cannot aim to achieve all at the same time so this is what I'll aim for in 2013....

A more consistent workout and exercise session.

I believe that along the way, I can have additional things to aim for but I'm going to start with this. I have been going for running once a while and taking up some sports as well but there was no consistency. I believe that to be good in something, consistency will be the key. It is not that everyone is born to be a Mozart or Bill Gates, but everyone can train themselves to be like PSY. 

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."

I got myself the gym card in my company, which means I can go for morning run on a daily basis during the weekdays. I'll think of something to keep the badminton and futsal game going. At the moment, this will be the focus.



STUDIES

I think it's time to improve myself...so it's back to studies...hopefully, with the time spent in exercise, my brain will work faster...


No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007