January 29, 2013

A nomad's life experience

Have you ever tried a nomad's life? Traveling here and there with a pack of necessity things...imagine a modern nomad's life...carrying all those daily necessity with you in your car, never knowing where you will stay next...

Well, my situation is not that bad...at least I know where to go for the next few days, my aunty and uncle's place...

But I have a bunch of package in my car...





Ironing board, bucket and many other things at the back seats of my car...





And in the boot....the bags and many others...

But one thing good about being a nomad in my uncle and aunty's place is that they cook dinner for me:



It tasted better than it look.

I was also sick during this period, which is much more tiring...

It's definitely tiring but I'll only manage to get a room of my own by this Friday...til then, I'll enjoy my stay here...




Took this photo with my cousin, Jovian at his place...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wow!seems good.I'd like to experience that too

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007