February 10, 2013

Chinese New Year [Day 1, Part 2]

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year....the moment I opened my Facebook, I saw so many people posting with their new t-shirts, mostly in red...apparently, red colour brings ONG!! 

Anyway, I am really thankful for this festive season....I really get to enjoy my rest to the fullest...sleeping for long hours and really just wake up without spending much time thinking about work. 

Well, I had my lunch at home....mommy cooked and I really do miss eat at home....probably staying in KL alone makes me miss the home cooked even more...

For our dinner, we had it in the Royal Golf Club...I took the photos of the golf course...the view was pretty amazing. I am quite motivated to learn golf because of this:













The golf course view is amazing...it just give me a WOW feel...

Besides the amazing view, the food in the restaurant inside the Gold Club is pretty good as well...not the best food that I had, but definitely good enough...

Chicken wing

Ice Coffee...

Grilled Black Pepper Chicken
We also didn't forget to take some snapshots together...

Camwhore...lOL!
Alright...I guess that's all for now in this update....

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007