February 07, 2013

Chinese New Year feel in office

It was really a rather busy week....as most people wanted to wrap up their work before heading for the long break in conjunction with the Chinese New Year celebration...

Anyway, before I left, I just realized my two amazing colleagues helped to decorate the office (amazingly, they are both Malays)...Check out their amazing work....



Before I left the office, I decided to take a snapshot of the amazing work done by both Zarina and Lia....:-)

Upclose snapshot



Another closer snapshot
Anyway, it was really good to have all those decoration...honestly, there was not much Chinese New Year feel during the entire week as I was pretty caught up with work...work load that seems to be too much for me to handle...nevertheless, it feels good to know that most of the work are done and I am really looking forward for my holiday next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007