Chinese New Year...[Eve & Day 1]

So it's the Chinese New Year celebration again...what's the difference? Well, honestly, if you have gone through the routine on a yearly basis, you probably won't feel so much excitement as you used to...
But after all the tiring and stressful moments in KL, it definitely feels good to be back home to where family is....where you know any failures or successes would be welcomed with open arms.

a family snapshot...
While we were preparing for the snack, cookies and some junk food to be prepared, we were not sure what drinks to prepare...that's when we decided the right theme: when West meets East:

red wine, Chinese tea....awkward combination
We had a rather good time together, chatting and also watching some Chinese movies...





For a moment, there is not a need to think about work, problems or even the need to socialize...you're just you...I'm just me, surrounded by people that love me for who I am...

Day 1 was also pretty good...I just realized that I did not buy any New Year clothes...but not to worry....I have an amazing brother who is well prepared:

damn...I look sleepy here...anyway check out our t-shirt, same but in different colour...
I'm now waiting for lunch time...woohoo!! Definitely need to go for exercise after this celebration....



No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.