FINDING MY OWN WAY


Have you ever been so down and lonely that you wonder if there is someone who can understand? 

I've been through that during my teenage years, probably the toughest moment in life at this point of time. With parents far away and only siblings to count on, at times, I wonder if people will understand. It felt so much like a drama on TV screen....but reality has a different way of revealing itself. 

I am thankful for the time that I have people who would hold me, who understand me when I'm lonely....but these people did not force me to be someone I'm not...but they LET ME BE ME...they help me to learn certain things, but at the end of the day, I know that I'll be finding my own way

Am thankful for the community that I was in, Timothy cell group with Liang Hin, Aunty Lindy and many others who were there....

And as for now, I'll be FINDING MY OWN WAY...

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.