My Rule: #15

My Rule: #15

Today Su Xian IM me and asked if I was free for lunch...but since I had already made an appointment, we agreed to find some other time. We continued chatting about our work and the workload that is taking our energy away from studies. Honestly, working until 10pm or 11pm ain't going to help you to find time for studies....all the more when one is doing it without a tutor's assistance. 

She mentioned that this is what make us stop chasing our dream....somehow, she is right, but somehow, deep down inside I believe and know that it's never too late to be what you might have been. 

If this is the dream that I wanted to go after, it is never too late...all I have to do is to take the first step. 

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.