Saturday is relaxing

Felt damn relax today. Had an enjoyable day.

I woke up late and after settling some work stuff, I decided to go for lunch. Managed to get my ex-housemate to accompany me for lunch in MidValley.

Wai Ping and I...long time no see...her hair grown so much and mine shorten...

We went to Kim Gary but honestly, I disliked the food....but still, it was fulfilling, managed to satisfy my hunger level. 

Some chicken rice...dislike the food but very full

After that, I went jalan-jalan in MidValley....saw this in Borders...

IRONMAN, STARWARS, CAPTAIN AMERICA...Super COOL!!
We had a pitstop in Coffee Bean....the coffee is okay but I still prefer Starbucks....

I also went to Top Man and saw this amazing shoe...

This shoe worth RM245
I actually wanted to buy this shoe but since I'm running short of cash, so this will have to wait. 

Of course during night time, while most people go clubbing or drinking, here am I, enjoying my chinese tea while blogging...

Chinese tea....better than coffee at times....
Really felt very good about my day....well spent...in a very relaxing manner. 

Up next will be a movie maybe...hmmm...guess I'm gonna enjoy my Sunday as well...peace! 



No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.