Gathering of the Rakyat in Stadium Kelana Jaya

Today, I decided to join the crowd in Stadium Kelana Jaya and I was stunt by the amount of people who turn up. There are so many people...the massive jam is unbelievable....it took us about an hour plus to reach there, and we had to park about 1km plus away....in fact, the entire roads are filled with cars and people marching towards the stadium...

 

And when I looked behind me, I saw a large crowd marching towards the stadium....I was thinking these people must be mad. We could heard horn and people shouting Ubah and waving the DAP, PKR and PAS flags....

As we arrived the stadium, it was full packed with people....Chinese, Indians and Malays....

Outside the stadium, there are a huge crowd...

The enthusiasm...check out these monkeys...

Saying No to Najib for some...

 

The crowds....MASSIVE!!

 

It was such an occasion....with Anwar giving his speech and the crowd cheering....BERSIH!! Occasionally, the crowd shouted UBAH, REFORMASI....just by going there, it is easy to understand that whether it is Malay, Indian or Chinese, they are fighting for a change...definitely not a Chinese tsunami as claimed....

A bunch of Malay girls holding the DAP flag..

 

As the event ended, they played the NEGARAKU and even though everyone was tired, we stood and sung the song....full of pride, knowing that we are there to make a difference.

A friend of mine told me there is no point attending such gathering...I agreed to a certain extend but I believe that I'm there not because I think I can change the result of the election....I'm there because I believe the need of a fair election...I'm there because I believe the need of change....I'm there because I am a Malaysian....and I believe it has everything to do with unity, not a single race that caused the outcome of this election...

 

Even as we left, it took about an hour plus to leave Kelana jaya area....freaking jam!!!

 

 

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.