Relax and chill out while on leave

What do you do while you are on leave and the rest of the world works??

Well, I don't know about you but I got myself a good day with a good time rest, some movie and an amazing coffee in Starbucks.

I had my lunch with Ting Ling and her friend in Chilli Pan Mee....pretty good after not coming here for quite a while...

 

After that, we decided to go for a movie.....WORLD WAR Z. Honestly, initially, I thought it will be another one of those zombies movies, but this was pretty good....remind me very much of I AM LEGEND. Anyway, there will be another post on the movie...I'm just gonna said that I really savor the moment.

 

Once the movie is over, I sent them back and I'm now enjoying a cup of Caramel Macchiato in Starbucks....the beautiful smell of coffee and a relaxing sofa....that's really what I need to make my day I think.

So what's after this? Hmmm....

 

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.