Chill out at Kelvin's place, 1Sentul

Saturday was an awesome day....I was able to chill with my two good friends from work place, Kelvin and Alicia....and guess what, home cooked food by Kelvin Teng....woohoo!!

I didn't take photos so I'm just gonna use Alicia's photos on FB for this post. The food was awesome....great cook indeed and with the wine together, perfect!! Plus an enjoyable companionship....

Kelvin's place was awesome...big, quiet and beautiful....the scene and view of KLCC from far away was amazing as well....check out his place here...we didn't take the photos of his rooms (respect privacy)...

After that, we even chill out beside the pool....it was awesome....good weather with a cup of wine....we stayed until bout 1am before leaving....

Definitely make up an amazing Saturday night for me!!

 

 

 

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.