Paulinho completes transfer to Tottenham

Well, it is definitely going to be a tight race for the Premier League title this season. 

Mourinho back to Chelsea, made two signings already. We have a new manager for City and United respectively. Arsenal is linked with a lot of players at the moment (not sure which one will materialize though) and now we have Spurs completing their transfer for Paulinho. 

Tottenham Hotspur have announced the signing of Brazil international Paulinho from Corinthians for a reported £17 million fee.


The player seem to be pretty impressed and happy to be at Spurs.

"I am very happy and excited to have joined Spurs. It's a huge pleasure for my career to be at a club as big as Tottenham. I know it will be a huge challenge but I think I can help all my colleagues to succeed and give a lot of happiness to the supporters.

"The Training Centre is amazing and I'm very impressed about the conditions Tottenham offers to the players. I will focus on my job and use the facility as much as possible.

"We used to watch the Premier League in Brazil – including Tottenham – and this club has big players. I just want to help them to succeed here. It's nice to have another Brazilian in the squad and I'm excited to meet with Sandro and all the players."

Honestly, as a Manchester United fan, I'm wondering why Moyes never consider getting Paulinho into United...anyway, this just makes things become more interesting in the Premier League....

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.