Rooney injury, missed pre season...coincidence?

Well, you have read it right...with rumors speculating on whether Wayne Rooney will stay in United or not, the England player sustained an injury, a hamstring injury that rule him out for a month....

United landed in Bangkok on Thursday morning, heading to their hotel before beginning their first training session, during which Rooney picked up the problem.

New United boss David Moyes had stressed again this week that Rooney was not for sale and that the forward was in good shape ahead of the new campaign.

"I will say he is training great," he told talkSPORT on Wednesday. "They are telling me it is the best shape they have seen him in for a long time. From that point of view I am taking it as a positive and I am going to try and get the best Wayne Rooney I possibly can."

Well, coincidence or not I'll leave that to you but with the rumors surrounding his departure and his desire to leave, Rooney not taking part in the pre season seems to suggest that he is on his way out to me....

 

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.