Health awareness

Reading this article really frightens me..

 

  1. It talks about the importance of good rest and sound sleep. My problem is that I'm not consistent when it comes to sleeping. At times, I sleep like a log. Other times, I'm up and energetic at night....the next day is working. Something that I really have to work on.
  2. Too much eating is not really an issue as I could control my diet without much problem.
  3. Breakfast is something that I skipped....maybe I can improve on that, starting from today.
  4. I hardly take medication nowadays....I used to depend a lot on Panadol....now, I'm pretty much okay without it.
  5. I think the rest are a bit too complicated....probably best way is to eat out lesser...

Well, I like the last part of this article....we just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits....sounds easy? Well, guess discipline is something that I need to develop....let's take it one step at a time.

 

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.