Reading this article really frightens me..
- It talks about the importance of good rest and sound sleep. My problem is that I'm not consistent when it comes to sleeping. At times, I sleep like a log. Other times, I'm up and energetic at night....the next day is working. Something that I really have to work on.
- Too much eating is not really an issue as I could control my diet without much problem.
- Breakfast is something that I skipped....maybe I can improve on that, starting from today.
- I hardly take medication nowadays....I used to depend a lot on Panadol....now, I'm pretty much okay without it.
- I think the rest are a bit too complicated....probably best way is to eat out lesser...
Well, I like the last part of this article....we just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits....sounds easy? Well, guess discipline is something that I need to develop....let's take it one step at a time.