My Rule: #24

Today, I just felt a bit demotivated because of some of the things in life. It makes me realize that integrity alone is not enough....honesty in itself is not good enough. That "gentleman's agreement" only exist in the ideal world, and because of that, I thought of a simple Rule that I want to uphold strongly, regardless of what happen moving forward...NEVER GIVE UP!!


Suddenly, it just reminded me of a quote that I heard during the latest "Rocky" movie by Stallone.

Let me tell you something, that you already know .....
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows,
It's a very mean, and nasty place,
And i don't care how tough you are,
It will beat you to your knees,
And keep you there permanently,
IF YOU LET IT...

You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life.
But ain't about you how hard you hit ...
It's about how hard you can get hit,
and keep moving forward ....
how much you can take,
and keep moving forward...


THATS HOW WINNING IS DONE!

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.