My Rule #26

Well, at times, it felt disappointing and tiring when one face with failures....it makes one question the decisions and choices made.

I used to have this feeling whenever I felt with failure but there is one important thing that I learned along the way...that failure is part of life, and we need to learn to embrace it. 


My Rule #26

So, the next time if you felt that the sign of failure is weakness, remember this:

If you're not failing every now and then, it might be a sign that you might be living your life a little too much on a safer side. 

So, if you have met with failure, congratulations! Keep trying over and over again and you may succeed. If you have never fail on the other hand, maybe it's time to ponder on this because maybe you are taking a track that is too much on safer side.

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.