My Rule #27

Sometimes, when we look at people who succeed in becoming champions, we wonder why. 

I still remembered while working in CAD with Great Eastern, there are always those who became champions in certain categories...then I will hear agents commenting about the champions...on how good that person is etc etc...the admiration shown and salutation. Well, I wouldn't understand what the agents felt but I definitely know the route to be champions is a difficult one. 

Over the years in schools and at work, there is one simple rule that I learned: Champions are ordinary people who keep playing until they get it right.


My Rule #27

So take heart.....if you cannot get it right this time, keep playing...keep going....because eventually, you will get it right. That's how champions are made.

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.