105 Ways to Stay Fit

I was browsing through some of the things that I can find on Great Eastern livegreat portal. Honestly, despite the company talks about Live Great, I haven't really find anything interesting on the LiveGreat Portal but today, I managed to find one.

Anyway, if you don't know the website, just google LiveGreat portal and you should be able to find it.

Downloaded the 105 Ways to Stay Fit
I love the idea of having a platform that could help me to improve my lifestyle for a healthier and better living. 

The 105 ways to stay fit are pretty cool as well, and there are 5 branches out of it:

21 Tips RUNS IN THE FAMILY
21 TIPS Mind Games
21 Tips Get Up and GO
21 Tips FOOD FOR THOUGHT
21 Tips Community SPIRIT

It is really interesting and it helps one to adjust and made some positive changes in the daily lives....

I always believe it start with one step at a time....105 tips means you have already improve your lifestyle in 105 days....sounds good to prepare for your 2014? I think so...


No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.