New Home

Buying a house is a very long process that requires a lot of parties, bank, legal, agents, etc...

And honestly, it can be a pain in the ass. There are so many things that you have to look at and follow up. It is also important to ensure that the house condition is good...you have to look at the bills, etc. These things are not easy especially when you don't know a thing about Indah Water, Syabas, maintenance fees and how it works. 

Anyway, I managed to go through most of it...the condominium that I bought with my siblings are fully furnished, with a bit of repair and renovation needed. 

Well, I am still waiting for the people to come and check on all the plumbing and wiring in the house, if it's safe...

Anyway, here is how the condo looks like at the moment...as I need to move in already...(one lesson I learned from this...before the vacant possession, make sure you bring a plumber and those professionals to check on the house/condo's condition to ensure everything is okay. Once the key is handover to you, it's all on you).

Check out the MasterRoom...in good condition already, with an awesome wardrobe...love it!!

MasterRoom
I have yet to do anything with the single room...at the moment, it's more like a store room. Any suggestion on what to do with the single room? I plan to follow some of IKEA's design...


The single room

Single Room take 2 (from another angle)

And this is the living room...


Living Room

This is the kitchen...a small one nonetheless...


Kitchen
As for the toilet, I got this stand that I can put it at the corner for my shower...three of it and it cost me about 300++.

Toilet

Well, it definitely felt great to get a home for yourself, but it's important to plan for it. The experience of buying a condo helps me learn a lot of things and how important it is to check if one is financially ready to buy a property...I'm gonna blog more on that some other time...

As for now, do drop me some comments and opinions on how to renovate and buy some useful and beautiful house tools, equipment, furnitures etc...

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.