Try to make Thursday "sugar" free...

Decided to make Thursday a “sugarless” day for myself.



Lately I realized that I’ve been consuming quite a high level of sugar due to the high consumption of coffee. I wanted to change and reduce that. The World Health Organization suggests that no more than 10 percent of your total daily calories come from added sugar (things like table sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and honey). It comes to about less than 9 teaspoon of sugar for men on a daily basis.

Well, I’m going to try to make Thursday a “sugarless day” by not having any additional sugar in my daily consumption. I’m not gonna take into account those sugar in the food that I ate outside though but whatever that is within my control.

I’ll start with coffee…no milk, sugar or coffee mate for me. It’ll be plain black coffee.

One thing about this though is that the coffee tastes good only when it’s hot. Once it’s cold, I cannot take the taste anymore.


Since the intention is to live a healthier life on a Thursday, I’m going to try to go for healthier meals during the day as well.

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.