Workout Routine for the week

I am trying to set this week's workout routine.

Here is what I've done for the day and will maintain it for the entire week. I'm thinking of hitting the gym 3 times in a week.




Well, I'm definitely a pro at this but I'm working on it.

1) Run for 5 minutes (approximate speed: 10km/hr)

Rest for 2 minutes after run

2) Push Ups (15 times)

3) Triceps Push-Ups (10 times)

Rest for 30 seconds

4) Seated concentration curl with dumbbell (to build biceps) - 10 times on each hand (Right hand then left hand)

5) Triceps kickback (to build triceps) - 10 times on each hand (Right hand then left hand)

Rest for 30 seconds

6) Seated shoulder press (to build shoulder) - 10 times on each shoulder (Right then left)

7) Bench press (to build chest) - 10 times

Rest for 1 minute

8) Stretching (30 seconds) on legs, body, and hand

9) Sit-Ups (15 times)

Rest for 2 minutes

After that, it's the repeat of the 1st workout: running.

I did 3 sets today. I planned to continue this workout routine for the week. At the same time, I'll take the spare time that I have to do abs exercise. (ensure at least 100 sit-ups a day). Hopefully, I can keep the momentum going.

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.