My McD's Minions collection [Week 3]

I have been collecting the Minions miniature that come with a purchase of McD's Happy Meal. 

It has been 3 weeks and left 2 more for the last week. 

I've decided to share my collection here.


The first week collection:



Stuart and Bob

The 2nd week collection:

Kevin made his appearance with Bob in the 2nd week

I managed to have a group taken for the 5 of them.


Minions in action

The recent 3rd week collection:



I love how Stuart looks here


I find he looks silly here

Bello!! 

I am awaiting for the 4th week release.

These little monsters are just so adorable....hopefully I could get the 4th week collection as well.

I love this pic the most though...


Stuart, the guitarist


No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.