Running, I'm Back!

I WILL RUN SO HARD THAT YESTERDAYS WILL BE SO JEALOUS OF TODAY

I'm back to running and the feeling is great!

I have been running throughout the week except for my REST DAY where I meet up with some of my friends for dinner and played with Aaron's baby, Roy.

Anyway, today, I made an attempt to get back into long run.

No, I didn't managed to make a marathon or a half marathon either but I'm back to running, more than 10km. And I managed to make it 10km within an hour as well.

12.66km, it's been a while
It's just great to complete 80 minutes of run. The feeling is just awesome and I am ready to go for better records.

Fitbit also sent me a badge....I'm so damn proud of my hardwork. 



I got an Urban Boot badge as I've walked 15,000 steps. It's 3 times more than the national average according to Fitibit. I am aiming for 3 times fitter than the national average. 

It's a great feeling. 

No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.