Enter Netflix

“Right now, you are witnessing the birth of a global TV network,” Netflix Chief Executive Officer Reed Hastings said yesterday in a keynote speech at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

Netflix goes live in Malaysia
 
And yes, Malaysians, we were all awaken to a very pleasant news...Netflix has gone live in Malaysia. It was almost unbelievable to read the news and see the price for it. Netflix expand to 130 countries and Malaysia is one of them. 

This is almost like the first global Internet TV. And yes, Malaysia is part of it...and you can subscribe to it for RM33 for the Basic, RM42 for the Standard and RM51 for the Premium.

3 options to choose from...RM33, RM42 or RM51?

Of course, without hesitation I've clicked on the FREE TRIAL, for a month!

WELCOME TO NETFLIX

And I've watched GOTHAM! It was a great feeling when I played it on my Lumia 1520 as well. Way to go Netflix! I think you've just got yourself a customer!

1 comment:

  1. sounds good for people like. Got TV but no channel at all.
    Reason most of the units at my block with astro dish and me with none. The astro what ever it is block me from getting any channel. Time to sign up online then. Great one!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.