Wake up early and hit the gym

I'm definitely a big fan of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, not just for the muscles he build but on the hardwork message that he preached. 

While he would have been 47 this year, he's probably the real life Hercules on Hollywood and looks even better than most of us, and the man is up at 4am everyday to the gym. Definitely a crazy timing. 

"No magic formula or secret to success.

I’m up at 4am daily and puttin’ in the hard work that I already know my competition is not willin’ to do.

If they’re willin’ to get up at 4, then you bet your ass I’m gettin’ up at 3. And if they’re willin’ to get up at 3am, then well… I’ll be gettin’ up at 2:59 cause that’s just bullshit.

I don’t pretend to do it. I do it. Daily.

It’s my anchor and will always be my edge over my competition." - The Rock -

It's definitely a motivation for one to go the extra mile. 

Whether it is gym or work or sales or whatever, it all starts with doing, and repeatedly doing it. 


If you need that motivation to hit the gym, this should be a good one. Alright, enough of this shit. Time to hit the gym! Let's go! 


No comments:

Follow by Email

Theme images by i-bob. Powered by Blogger.